MINUTES OF THE
WEALD SQUASH CLUB 19 September 2006 19.30pm
Present: Paul Millman, John Parr, Chris Markham, Karl Manning, Fiona
Western, Jenny Wagg, Ian Robinson, Mike Tonge and Debbie Denham
Apologies: Simon Tunley
1. SE Area forum. IR to check what's happening. ST to chase up (probably too
keep in touch.
3. County closed is looking OK. FW to pass IR's e mail address to
4. Ladies' KO competition nearly ready to roll. FW dealing with it.
5. Affiliation fees. Some still due (Brighton,
Sawyers, Storrington) Bexhill do not wish to re-affilaite. IR to raise
find out more. 12.5% rebate due after 31 October - JP to chase up.
6. Junior leagues about to start - 7 clubs. JW doing a great job. Cheques to
be sent to JP.
7. Junior development. MT's report agreed. IR to arrange a meeting with Nick
Metcalf to discuss actions and funding issues.
8. Succession planning at
9. Coaches forum and inactive coaches - SSRA to consider further how to
10. Venue and mince pies for next meeting on the 12TH December 2006 - PM/ST.